Hum is a car expert so you don’t have to be.
Hum by Verizon is a simple service for safer, smarter, more connected driving. Roadside and emergency assistance, vehicle diagnostics, vehicle location, mechanics’ hotline, and more. All at the ready, all in a single service. Download the hum app to make the most of the hum service.
All you need to get started with the hum service is the hardware and a hum account. Visit the hum website, a Verizon store, or select retailers to purchase the hardware. You can activate your account via the hum app or website. Then, use the hum app to maximize what you get from all of hum’s great features.
• Get roadside or emergency assistance from trusted professionals at the push of a button for emergencies, flat tires, dead batteries, lockouts, towing, and more with 24/7 nationwide coverage and GPS help locating your vehicle.
• Talk to a living, breathing, certified mechanic via our mechanics’ hotline for expert, unbiased advice about your car.
• Park your car and curb your worries. Vehicle location can guide you back to your ride. Also, if your car is ever stolen, hum can send your car’s location to local law enforcement in order to help locate the stolen vehicle.
• Stay on top of vehicle maintenance by setting reminders for oil changes, tire rotations, and more.
• Get alerted if your car exceeds a designated speed or if it enters or exits a boundary you set with speed and boundary alerts. This way, you can keep tabs on your car and your loved ones.
• Get discounts at thousands of service centers, restaurants, local businesses, and more.
hum app is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-31. The program can be installed on Android.
hum app (version 2.0.1644.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.